We are now running the Marsden Shuttle every day during the school holidays; providing we can get skippers and crew. Why not take a trip with your kids from Lock 42E by Marsden station to the visitor centre at Standedge, Tunnel End. Have a look at our online calendar so you can be absolutely sure we are running when you plan to visit. See you soon!
- Winter Festival and Santa’s Sleigh
- Scary Shuttle Rides Again!
- Marsden Shuttle Update
- 19 July 2021 Marsden Shuttle daily trips resume
- 20 Years Since Re-opening!
- Canal Society Video
- Marsden Shuttle & the Jazz Festival
- Tunnel End Fest – 21st July 2019
- School’s Out, the Sun’s out and now even the Marsden Shuttle’s out!
Take a trip on our water taxi between Marsden and Standedge Tunnel! Find out more…
Our Address:Huddersfield Canal Society,
Wool Road, Dobcross,
Oldham, OL3 5QR
Our Office:Tel: 01457 871800
Mon – Thu 09.00 -16.00,
Fri 09.00 -13.00