The ‘Marsden Shuttle’ is now running every day to the end of October. All your half term transport needs from Marsden to Standedge Visitor Centre sorted. And, of course, it’s our annual end of season fun on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st. Going for the Bat Cave theme this year. Fairly spooky, but to be honest it’s the kids in their Halloween costumes that scare us more than the plastic props!
- Winter Festival and Santa’s Sleigh
- Scary Shuttle Rides Again!
- Marsden Shuttle Update
- 19 July 2021 Marsden Shuttle daily trips resume
- 20 Years Since Re-opening!
- Canal Society Video
- Marsden Shuttle & the Jazz Festival
- Tunnel End Fest – 21st July 2019
- School’s Out, the Sun’s out and now even the Marsden Shuttle’s out!
Take a trip on our water taxi between Marsden and Standedge Tunnel! Find out more…
Our Address:Huddersfield Canal Society,
Wool Road, Dobcross,
Oldham, OL3 5QR
Our Office:Tel: 01457 871800
Mon – Thu 09.00 -16.00,
Fri 09.00 -13.00