This picture, taken in March by Alan Stopher, illustrates the scale of the work recently completed by Canal and River Trust in Uppermill. It was necessary because of the collapsed state of sections of wall after the November 2016 deluge.
- Scary Shuttle Rides Again!
- Marsden Shuttle Update
- 19 July 2021 Marsden Shuttle daily trips resume
- 20 Years Since Re-opening!
- Canal Society Video
- Marsden Shuttle & the Jazz Festival
- Tunnel End Fest – 21st July 2019
- School’s Out, the Sun’s out and now even the Marsden Shuttle’s out!
- Stalybridge Festival 2019
Take a trip on our water taxi between Marsden and Standedge Tunnel! Find out more…
Our Address:Huddersfield Canal Society,
Wool Road, Dobcross,
Oldham, OL3 5QR
Our Office:Tel: 01457 871800
Mon – Thu 09.00 -16.00,
Fri 09.00 -13.00