On Monday 25th March, the BBC were filming on the canal at Marsden, featuring award winning garden designer Mark Gregory, whose ‘Welcome to Yorkshire’ show garden for Chelsea 2019 will be inspired by the Narrow Canal. Our Marsden Shuttle and crew were used to good effect and ‘The Road to Chelsea’ is planned to be aired on BBC1 at 18.00 on 12th May.
- Scary Shuttle Rides Again!
- Marsden Shuttle Update
- 19 July 2021 Marsden Shuttle daily trips resume
- 20 Years Since Re-opening!
- Canal Society Video
- Marsden Shuttle & the Jazz Festival
- Tunnel End Fest – 21st July 2019
- School’s Out, the Sun’s out and now even the Marsden Shuttle’s out!
- Stalybridge Festival 2019
Take a trip on our water taxi between Marsden and Standedge Tunnel! Find out more…
Our Address:Huddersfield Canal Society,
Wool Road, Dobcross,
Oldham, OL3 5QR
Our Office:Tel: 01457 871800
Mon – Thu 09.00 -16.00,
Fri 09.00 -13.00