Whilst the COVID-19 pandemic continues, to protect fellow passengers and crew, passengers will be expected to wear face coverings on board and the number of passengers will be limited to six. We hope to run the boat every day up to the end of the school summer holidays but this will depend on the availability of crew, who are all volunteers. Please check our online trip calendar to ensure the boat is running and not being used for a wedding on any day you intend to take a trip.
- Scary Shuttle Rides Again!
- Marsden Shuttle Update
- 19 July 2021 Marsden Shuttle daily trips resume
- 20 Years Since Re-opening!
- Canal Society Video
- Marsden Shuttle & the Jazz Festival
- Tunnel End Fest – 21st July 2019
- School’s Out, the Sun’s out and now even the Marsden Shuttle’s out!
- Stalybridge Festival 2019
Take a trip on our water taxi between Marsden and Standedge Tunnel! Find out more…
Our Address:Huddersfield Canal Society,
Wool Road, Dobcross,
Oldham, OL3 5QR
Our Office:Tel: 01457 871800
Mon – Thu 09.00 -16.00,
Fri 09.00 -13.00